Natural Generation has always recognised its responsibility to the environment this being one of the founding principles of our business, we have always operated beyond the legal and regulatory requirements. It’s an integral part of our business to continually monitor and improve our environmental performance, we encourage our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
All our employees are aware of their responsibility for ensuring our environmental policies are met.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all regulatory requirements
- Continually monitor and improve actual environmental performance
- Incorporate Environmental factors into all business decisions
- Continually increase employee awareness and training
- Ensure all suppliers/customers and other stakeholders are aware of our policies and environmental aims
Operating consumption and Recycling
- We operate compacting and recyclable paper collection
- We minimise and monitor all paper and packaging consumption, using recycled and recyclable paper products wherever possible
- We operate trackers in vehicles to minimise travel distances and operate the most efficient transport routes, we invest in Hybrid and EV vehicles for company vehicles wherever possible, currently saving around 12 tonne of CO2 PA.
- We operate a cycle to work scheme for all employees, currently saving 4.26 tonne of Co2 emissions PA.
- We use local labour and materials wherever possible, to reduce CO2 and help communities.
Our Head office operates solar thermal, biomass and solar PV technologies, minimising electrical consumption from the grid and high impact fossil fuels, currently saving in excess of 125 tonne of CO2 emissions. Where possible we will continue to implement this throughout our UK locations.